Forum Title: what is this door latch called?
I'm looking to buy this door latch to use on my pantry door (as baby proofing with minimal footprint). Someone sent me this photo as what they have that works great, but they have no idea what it's called or who makes it. Anyone able to point me in the right direction? regards, Paul
Category: Windows & Doors Post By: MARLENE BUSH (Turlock, CA), 01/22/2019

If it's single pane glass, yeah that's very inefficient. A storm window would help, and yes, insulation above and below would help but when windows stick out from the home like that they are going to be extra cold.... they are removed from the airflow of the heat registers.

- CONSTANCE HALE (Brockton, MA), 02/11/2019

Look for Hotel Security Latch Privacy Latch There are several different styles and all prevent a door from being opened.

- BARBARA ROWN (Kennewick, WA), 02/05/2019

This could be it: Door Guardian Door Locks - Secure and Child Proof Door Locks

- COREY BARRETT (Santa Clarita, CA), 02/01/2019

Resources & Remodeling Links For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527